Who doesn’t love freshly cooked pancakes for breakfast, brunch or even with evening tea? Well, almost everyone does. Pancake is quite a popular kind of snack all across the world, the recipe of which originated back in the times of Ancient Greek. And till now the pancakes are made in several distinctive ways in different countries. The best thing about the delicious pancake recipe is that it can be made in numerous different ways, both easy and a bit complicated. If you are a pancake lover but like them without eggs than here is the simplest and easiest recipe for you. Trust me!!! These pancakes will definitely be flavorsome and simply delectable.
Ingredients you’ll need:
Here is the list of things you’ll need in order to make egg-free scrumptious pancakes.
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
¼ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar
1 cup fresh milk
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons water
To make your pancakes soft and mouth-watering make sure you follow the instructions below. There are 7 easy simple and easy steps to make your pancakes perfect.
- Start with the dry ingredients first. Add the baking powder, all-purpose flour, salt, and sugar in a bowl and whisk them together properly. Makes sure they are properly blended to give perfect and luscious taste.
- After you are done with the dry ingredients, its turn for the wet ones to be blended. This means you need to add the vegetable oil, milk and water in the bowl of the dry ingredients in order to make the paste.
- Start stirring the dry ingredients and wet ingredients together until the mixture is smooth and lump-free. To avoid the forming of lumps in the mixture make sure that you whisk the mixture properly with an electric or hand blender at slow speed.
- After the mixture is prepared, it’s time for the pancakes to be cooked. For cooking, you’ll need a non-stick pan. Preferring a non-stick is better so that the batter doesn’t stick. To make it greasier and non-stick, spray the skillet with the non-stick cooking spray and pat some oil on the pan and heat the skillet for a few minutes before cooking the batter.
- The trick to flawlessly cook the pancakes is to turn them around when topper side looks bubbly. The edges of the pancakes start to dry up while the center has bubbles (don’t worry if they pop because they do). Flip the pancakes with a broad spatula in order to avoid cracking and breaking.
- When the pancake is golden brown in color and is fluffy and soft, they are ready to be served. These pancakes are appetizing and scrummy even without eggs. Amazing, isn’t? Well, this is the easiest recipe to make the egg-free pancakes. Make sure, you try them out, for sure!!! (Cool them before tasting it though).
- To add more flavor and relish, you can add some toppings of your choice. So, top it off with whipped cream, strawberry sauce, Nutella chocolate, chocolate chips, honey or whatever you think will make your pancakes more delightful and tasty.
So, the next time you are craving some appetizing and relishing egg-free pancakes, make sure you follow this recipe. This certainly is the best way to make these.